500 Likes get's us $500 for the Toys for Kids Drive!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For every LIKE this company will donate $1 up to $500 for the Toys For Kids fund! Please go LIKE their page NOW.

R2R is currently at $1025 with a goal of $3000...

We at corals4cheap have already given a nice
donation, but we would like to help more. I am willing to donate $1 for every new like my Facebook page receives up to $500. Simply go to corals4cheap FB profile and "Like" the page. I do not gain anything from getting new "Likes" being that I am a LFS, I just want to see how much support the reefing community can show to those less fortunate by simply clicking a button. We Thank Everyone, Especially R2R for what they do for others!!! Josh.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Corals4cheap/161523230572742?ref=ts&fref=ts

Corals4cheap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked! And where do I send donation to?

Here is the link for the donation...
Reef2Reef 2012 Toys for Kids Donation Drive — Advanced Aquarist | Aquarist Magazine and Blog

And I also wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for taking the time to go to my page and "Like" it... It shows that you are willing to take a little time, and help a few less fortunate children this Christmas... R2R is a great organization for doing this every year, and I am glad I was able to be fortunate enough to help out. We have neared 100 Likes, so $100 has now been sent... Hopefully we have another 400 like those of you on here that are willing to take a little time out of their lives to make a difference.
Ty all again,
Josh

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back