500G barn find.... Here goes!

This is so cool! can't wait to see it running!
 
This is so cool! can't wait to see it running!
*Sigh* me either. Anyone know some tank setup elves?!?!!

(Thanks Daniel! It's a lot of looking at each other and shrugging .. making it up as we go)
 
How am I so late to this party? At least I haven't missed the best part!
I've been "stocking up" on corals since he came up with this wild idea in May. It has to happen soon or I'm outta room and in total bio overload!

Btw, folks, I don't remember if I mentioned but I've combined the 55gal tanks (the one with the wrasshole damsels and clowns and the one with the monster toadstool, 2 chromis, a watchman (never found his pistol buddy) and a hippo tang) into the 220 tank, now that the fallow is done. The 55g with the toadstool was so overrun with aiptasia I think they killed the scopas and the sand sifter. Everyone is great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new