500g Tank Breakdown

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

castires

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following items for sell. Will ship at buyers expense.

Custom Aquarium 96x36x32
Custom aluminum stand
Custom GEO Sump 72x20x20
$3500

NYOS 300 $550
(2) Vectra L2’s $300ea
(4) illumagic Blaze X 120’s $450ea
(4) panta rhei 42 Pros $500ea
Panta rhei usb programmer module and cables $150
Neptune Apex EL $200
Neptune EB832’s $100
Neptune Trident $400
Emperor Aquatics 150w UV $450

09571B63-509A-4B83-8B79-8D7C3DCEF109.jpeg F979900E-4462-4897-8628-08B2F2110BA6.jpeg BE16B30F-D39C-45AB-B323-4635657F4E0E.jpeg
 
I Pm'd you, can you please check and respond whenever you have a chance? Thank you
 
Is the apex still available?
 
I pm him same day and said he said is local to Orlando. I saw a similar post in fb with some items marked as sold and a different set of light. Maybe he sold everything.

12B18E1B-0104-4733-BE3E-C5C2F96D5B97.jpeg A0FE2614-B531-428E-B75B-57F2C484B97B.jpeg
 
Interested in the sump sent PM if your willing to separate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new