50gal SCA tank build...Finally getting started!!!

RHII

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally getting started, just wanted to post some pictures. I have't had a reef tank in 7 years so I've been waiting for this day for a looooooooong time!

519520BE-7DCA-4D0E-86B2-066AC1E98EE4.jpg
 
That is a beautiful picture :)
 
Congrats and good luck with the build.
 
Finally getting started, just wanted to post some pictures. I have't had a reef tank in 7 years so I've been waiting for this day for a looooooooong time!

519520BE-7DCA-4D0E-86B2-066AC1E98EE4.jpg
That looks fun. Build out is one of my favorite parts!
 
Good luck! I have the same tank :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new