*** 54 WINNERS!!!! Reef Breeders Lighting the Way to 2024 Giveaway!!! 54 WINNERS!!!! ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
reef breeders giveaway2 copy.jpg

Well, we are in the final countdown to 2024!! And Reef Breeders is helping us celebrate with one lucky winner for each day left in 2023!! That's a total of 54 WINNERS!!! That's right!!! FIFTY-FOUR WINNERS!!!
Reef Breeders is teaming up with R2R to give 53 lucky winners one of their brand new Pico LED lights!! These awesome lights are newly designed for 2023 with a brand new controller with a whole suite of features, a 28.5% power boost, and your choice of 3 spectrum options! Check out all the details on these awesome lights HERE! PLUS, one lucky winner will take home an as-yet-unannounced (Shhhhhh....it's top secret!!) brand new Nano LED reef light!!

Many of you know Reef Breeders for being a well-known and trusted name in the aquarium industry for bringing quality lighting and aquarium gear to the reef hobby. However, did you also know about their profound commitment to the preservation and restoration of coral reefs? Co-owners Liam Gilbert and Logan Vanghele are passionate advocates for knowledge, sustainability in the reef industry, and support for organizations like the Coral Restoration Foundation in the fight to save coral reefs. We're grateful for their commitment to excellence and sustainability, and we are thrilled to partner with them to bring you this AMAZING giveaway!

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY (Required): Check out the Reef Breeders Pico LED, then make a post in this thread telling us why you like these lights or how you would use one on your tank or refugium.

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  • Subscribe to the ReefBreeders YouTube channel.
  • Like ReefBreeders on Facebook.
  • Follow ReefBreeders on Instagram.
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #reefbreeders, and #PicoLEDGiveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  • Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. Our partner member drive is currently open! Get more info HERE!!

THE PRIZE

53 Pico LED Reef Light from ReefBreeders!*
1 Yet-to-be-announced new Nano Light from ReefBreeders as a final prize drawing!

Check out this video showcasing the all new Pico LED!!

Pico-SW-2023 copy.jpg

Pico_Led_B copy.jpg

2023-pico-accessory-shot copy.jpg

*Each winner leading up to the final prize draw will win a discount code which will allow the winner to order a new ReefBreeders Pico LED COMPLETELY FREE (Winner will need to cover S&H fees). Code will be good for 30 days from date of issuance.

THE DRAWING

We will have 1 drawing each week for 7 winners (1 winner for each day) now through the end of 2023! These drawings will typically occur on Mondays with the exception of December 25th (that week’s drawing will occur on December 26th) and our final drawing will occur on December 30th for the remaining prizes!

Entries will be accepted through December 29, 2023. We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners will have their usernames tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Reef Breeders for this amazing giveaway!!!

#r#r2rgiveaway

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Official entry, I'm setting up a refugium soon and one of these lights would be perfect for it.

Of course it would be perfect for setting up a new pico tank too! Great excuse!!

Timbo13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I would love one of the refugium pico lights as it would be a clear upgrade to my cheap Amazon grow light.

JonoH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry - literally plumbing my sump into the new tank at the moment, just blacked out the sides of the sump for a Fuge and one of these would be a nice addition!

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry. Looking to upgrade to a bigger tank, going to need all new equipment. This would be an awesome refugium light. Timer and small footprint look great.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back