55 g reef

Jcar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
116
Reaction score
100
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
55 gallon reef with corals and 10 or 11 fish. Fun tank to put together. 6 clowns that all get along great so far are included in there. Black sailfin blenny is probably the king of the tank . None of the fish are really aggressive to each other surprisingly. Thought I'd post random pic from a few months back. Thanks for looking

IMG_20210608_184004623_HDR.jpg
 
Off to a nice start
I would add remaining fish slowly allowing tank to mature
 
Off to a nice start
I would add remaining fish slowly allowing tank to mature
I won't be adding anymore fish to this one. I think I'm already overstocked but I'm not having any problems with the corals or nitrate levels. 6 clowns ,2 yellow watchman ,1 diamond sleeper goby, 1 black sailfin blenny, 1 yellow tail damsel. I used some quality Florida live rock with a lot of life on it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new