55 gallon reef aquarium build

8102B3B2-DCCE-4E46-8F87-68B99AA08886.jpeg
DEBF500B-95A9-4A5A-AB55-2F2237071ED3.jpeg
DA692186-0F29-46D7-BA99-A14DDBA36302.jpeg
F41F7824-6382-4A89-9EE2-1C63B1058D8B.jpeg
ADF055AD-8A17-4977-B939-75F94388950D.jpeg
61D4E281-B574-4C9A-ACE1-7E9BC4A1037B.jpeg
28BB6007-9C04-4EB1-8ED9-76690069E735.jpeg
A3F7A1B2-82AF-40E5-BC26-CCDF7E2A5C3B.jpeg
E6B5A70A-052C-4D9C-B007-4EB3B6B5E626.jpeg
69B3B6C5-FC2B-4E79-9DD7-1CB114053518.jpeg
D8429529-3873-41B4-BC7A-EC522D8B29AB.jpeg
04C3F67D-361B-4B9F-940C-1FE57B92BBDD.jpeg

Guys I’m really excited it’s been two weeks I’ve moved everything over and it’s all doing great coral and Merlin “the clowns“ are doing fantastic there absolutely loving it all the corals are happy except one of the toadstools he’s throwing a tantrum lol I’ve got some new gargonia coral that I love the flame scallop has his little spot in the back everyone’s happy!!
 
Hey guys it been two months since my last update every is going great I have an overwhelming population of copopods and bristle worms. I am fighting off a couple pest some invasive sponge due to the lack of light in the tank. I have added a lawnmower blenny, some live rock, a RFA, a new bashsea sump, and last but not least some baby clowns!!!!!
image.jpg
2A37332E-5D49-4C72-988B-AC3FF03376BF.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
F45922A5-0B45-4F00-8E43-99E770598385.jpeg
6E0260BC-2E19-4FAD-95A9-FEABFFBACA63.jpeg
The last pick is my holding tank for all the baby’s from other pairs, no nobody cheated lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new