55 gallon reef tank

edc_aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my 55 gallon i want to see if I would be able to keep it by just doing water changes and in the future I would start to start to dose

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depended on the types of corals you're keeping its entirely possible. If it's softies and LPS corals and they don't use a whole lot of alkalinity and calcium, weekly water changes would suffice. Once you start going SPS you'll want to dose or up the water changes to replace what the corals are consuming :)
For my 55 gallon i want to see if I would be able to keep it by just doing water changes and in the future I would start to start to dose

OP
OP
edc_aquarium

edc_aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depended on the types of corals you're keeping its entirely possible. If it's softies and LPS corals and they don't use a whole lot of alkalinity and calcium, weekly water changes would suffice. Once you start going SPS you'll want to dose or up the water changes to replace what the corals are consuming :)

Well I’m going to do lps and softies for probably about the first year and after the tank is matured then I’ll do sps so that would give me plenty of time to start dosing

Back