55 gallon tank cover

Yesevil123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
194
Reaction score
100
Location
Rumford
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 cats and I need a cover for my 55 gallon tank. It does not have the center piece where you can put two covers. I'm having a hard time finding one that will fit. I also have the NICREW 150w light so I need any recommendations.
 
If you want to go low cost, buy a sheet of egg crate from home depot or lowes. Assuming your 55 is the standard size, 1 piece should be able to be cut down to fit. The only thing I'm not sure is if it would support the cat(s) weight if one or more got on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new