5500$ pink flamingo

Anyone want some rare... high end... exotic... green monster zoas? I’m selling them starting at $4,000 pp Pm me for details!

image.jpg
 
Only found in my tank. Definitely none other out there. You better Pm me soon before I sell out! ;Hilarious
 
Has to be a typo. Not too hard to miss the decimal on $55.00

Along the same lines, I have an eagle eye zoa frag I'd be willing to let go for $1000 if anyone's interested.
 
Anyone want some rare... high end... exotic... green monster zoas? I’m selling them starting at $4,000 pp Pm me for details!

image.jpg
I’ll beat his price for the zoas. For $3750 you can have the rock too! Plus $50 shipping, but also a free (slightly used) t shirt!
01179914-2608-4410-B119-C132CBBF4F2F.jpeg
 
You know, if 5500 members here chip in, that's $100 ea, or if 2750 members chip in, then only $200.
We can take turns keeping in our tanks. What a deal.


You know, if 5500 members here chip in, that's $1.00 ea, or if 2750 members chip in, then only $2.00.
We can take turns keeping in our tanks. What a deal.

I'm first.;)
 
Oh yeah! Those aren’t t the ones I’m selling. Mine have alternating skirt color, that’s what makes them special!
I’ll beat his price for the zoas. For $3750 you can have the rock too! Plus $50 shipping, but also a free (slightly used) t shirt!
01179914-2608-4410-B119-C132CBBF4F2F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new