55g build thread. 10g soon to come.

Before chemiclean
IMG_20181103_133401.jpeg
IMG_20181103_133405.jpeg
IMG_20181103_133420.jpeg
 
Also I don't have a air stone so I turned my protein skimmer all the way up and am letting it run over and full of tiny air bubbles. Will this suffice in the place a an air stone?
 
So we added a nice green bta tonight. Hopefully it opened up alil more tomorrow.
Screenshot_20181109-215603.jpeg
 
Well today was going good till I came home from lunch and the ballast on my t-5 lights went out. So now I'm stuck. I'm moving in a few weeks and have to spend my money on the move. dang electrical stuff breaking at the most inconvenience of times. Anyone have an extra they would like to donate lol?!
 
Well just a update for myself really to see the growth. Also. Right after I got my anemone my light went out. I wasn't able to replace it till after the poor soul parrished. Everything else is happy and growing. The few finger leather frags I have are starting to show some real growth as of recently. The zoa frag is growing well.
IMG_20190105_191139.jpeg
IMG_20190105_191044.jpeg
IMG_20190105_191030.jpeg
IMG_20190105_191025.jpeg
IMG_20190105_191020.jpeg
IMG_20190105_191012.jpeg
IMG_20190105_191001.jpeg
IMG_20190105_190951.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new