55gal tank

Alan_Nunez16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2024
Messages
29
Reaction score
4
Location
El Paso
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, I just wanted some help coming up with a price, so recently I’m upgrading from a 55gal tank to a 75gal tank. I wanted to sell the 55gal tank but I want to come up with a reasonable price. It’s a 55gal tank with stand, lots of live rock, sand, filter wave makers, one Fluval nano reef light and strip light. It all works well, and no leaks, just no fish

2A778176-F579-42F4-BD47-20F767413B9D.jpeg
 
Gonna be whatever your local area can support.....both 55G
i.e., I can get for $50 in El Paso:
1719621573938.png

or $150 same area:
1719621619585.png
 
Upvote 0
sorry, didnt read all the included stuff...no I would start $500.00 minimum and sell as turn-key solution or start parting out as sometimes that will get you more $$$
 
Upvote 0
sorry, didnt read all the included stuff...no I would start $500.00 minimum and sell as turn-key solution or start parting out as sometimes that will get you more $$$
Oh thanks! Hopefully there are some willing buyers out there :)
 
Upvote 0
Hey buddy, you should check out Facebook in your area and join a reefing group page. That's what I think. Sometimes you find people who just need equipment and not the whole setup.
 
Upvote 0

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new