57gal frag tank fish ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kmsutows
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kmsutows

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
845
Reaction score
866
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've set up a 57 gal frag tank, I won the tank it's not ideal frag tank dimensions, it's about 3ft wide and 20" tall. My initial knee jerk thought was to get a rhinopias but then I cant get any beneficial fish for the frags.. I was thinking a maybe a dragon face pipefish. What other ideas do you have?
 
So is it 3 feet long or wide?
 
A colony of pink streak wrasses, starry blenny, arrow crab.
 
A colony of pink streak wrasses, starry blenny, arrow crab.
Very good ideas! My wrasse knowledge is lacking a bit but could white banded possum wrasse be kept in a group and are they as beneficial as far as pest control?
 
Very good ideas! My wrasse knowledge is lacking a bit but could white banded possum wrasse be kept in a group and are they as beneficial as far as pest control?
Yes, possums can be kept in groups in that size tank, I just prefer pink streaks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new