6:01am Coffee and PE.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sushibar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am about to set up a new 192 and im planning it’s location and stand. I told my wife the other day when we were talking about it “ it has to have countertop around it, We can’t live without it!”
 

Attachments

  • F76011C9-4B26-4FE4-97E1-26E27C975FBA.jpeg
    F76011C9-4B26-4FE4-97E1-26E27C975FBA.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 74
Awesome PE
Do you dose anything special that attributes to PE like that?
 
I think they’re just happy.

I dose 3ml p04, 10ml n03, 5 ml of acropower, 9000ml kalk from my reactor, 2 part as needed with Tropic Marin trace elements added to the two-part. That’s all daily and then once a week I mix reef roids in tank water and broadcast feed the whole tank.
 
I think they’re just happy.

I dose 3ml p04, 10ml n03, 5 ml of acropower, 9000ml kalk from my reactor, 2 part as needed with Tropic Marin trace elements added to the two-part. That’s all daily and then once a week I mix reef roids in tank water and broadcast feed the whole tank.
What do you keep your no3/po4 at?
 
That's one happy coral! Nice.
 
I think they’re just happy.

I dose 3ml p04, 10ml n03, 5 ml of acropower, 9000ml kalk from my reactor, 2 part as needed with Tropic Marin trace elements added to the two-part. That’s all daily and then once a week I mix reef roids in tank water and broadcast feed the whole tank.
Beautiful tank and corals. What do you use to raise p04 and n03?
 
I think they’re just happy.

I dose 3ml p04, 10ml n03, 5 ml of acropower, 9000ml kalk from my reactor, 2 part as needed with Tropic Marin trace elements added to the two-part. That’s all daily and then once a week I mix reef roids in tank water and broadcast feed the whole tank.
What size tank? I might scale those dosing numbers as needed to fit mine. Looks
 
I took a quick cell phone video of my WD and SCOP as the light turned on. They always have great polyp extension, but nothing beats catching them off guard before they wake up!


what's a SCOP (i hate these names lol). I kinda like the 'fuzzy' sticks, curious where it can be bought?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new