• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

6" - 7" Stellate Puffer (Leopard/Starry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kados

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
962
Reaction score
1,140
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad 6" - 7" Stellate Puffer (Leopard/Starry). For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
Starry Puffer is still available and is currently being held at a LFS
 
Gorgeous fish
 
Hi the puffer should still be available. I have it being held for sale at my local shop on consignment. Sorry I cannot ship though.
 
Hi the puffer should still be available. I have it being held for sale at my local shop on consignment. Sorry I cannot ship though.
okay yes i didnt know if it would last a 4 and half drive to va
 
Yeah. The drive would be safer than shipping at least.
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new