• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

#6 AI Hydra 26 HD Lights

Item Price
$125 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
1,427
Reaction score
1,289
Location
Chatham, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale are #6 used AI Hydra 26 HD LED lights with HMS rail mounts and power supplies for each. These were ran over a lowboy at 50% for 3 years and still work great. Slight discoloring and distortion on a couple of the led lens but still grow coral like crazy. You can replace the lens for $9 a piece or get the upgraded luxdium lens only takes a few mins to swap. I didn’t even realize this until I upgraded my lights. $125 each with $25 shipping no matter how many you take. Thanks for looking.

IMG_8076.jpeg IMG_8077.jpeg IMG_8075.jpeg IMG_8074.jpeg
 
Bump for free shipping! Let’s get these sold
 
Down to #2 lights left if anyone interested in the last ones
 
I am, sent you a PM
 
Received tested and works!
Appreciate the quick ship and solid pack!
Solid Reefer!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new