• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

#5 AI Hydra 26 HD lights $125 each

Item Price
$125 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
1,427
Reaction score
1,289
Location
Chatham, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale is #5 used AI Hydra 26 HD lights with HMS mounts and 3d printed shades with each and power supply. Lights work flawlessly connect to the app no problem just upgraded lights and won’t need these anymore. Slight discoloring and distortion on a couple of the led lens but I only run them at 50% over a reefer 450 and still grow coral like crazy. You can replace the lens for $9 a piece or get the upgraded luxdium lens only takes a few mins to swap. I didn’t even realize you could do this until I bought new lights. Shipping is $20. Thanks for looking

IMG_7686.jpeg IMG_7687.jpeg IMG_7690.jpeg IMG_7688.jpeg IMG_7689.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I have 4 of these left. The mounts are in the pictures they are designed to slide into an rms rail system.
 
All of the lights have been sold thank you everyone. I’ll have 6 more being listed for sale on Monday just without the shades. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new