6 bulb vs 8 bulb ATI dimmable

whatchamacallit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
493
Reaction score
138
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a hard question to answer, but I really want to switch to t5s.

I have a Red Sea reeder 170 that's 39 gallon display. Would I be better getting the 6 bulb and adding leds or get the 8 bulb.

Any suggestions
Or comments :)
 
See I have a 24x48x16 and plan on using a 8 bulb but will remove 2 bulbs on the fixture and add leds.
 
8 bulbs will be ideal for mixed reef but you can still get away with 6 for the money.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new