6 gallon Budget Pico with Corals!

RC51

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,108
Location
Tokyo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.
I made this thread just because I wanted to record some stuff (why not) and wanted some advice from you guys too.

Current tank details:
LED bar with white and blue
3 8w T5 bulbs
30cm cube
2 HOB filter with quite a lot of bio media and GFO
Dosing Kamihata elements and a bit of mineral powders
Dry rock

Live Stock:
1 yellow tail damsel
1 Turbo snail
1 indian coco worm
2 Trochus snails (I think?)

Pics and corals comming soon!
 
keep us posted
 
Finally some pics!
Sorry for the crapy pics in blue light. I'm just using my iPad here.
IMG_1840.JPG
 
IMG_1845.JPG

Pic in white light
 
IMG_1846.JPG

That's my Indian Coco Worm that almost never comes out.
 
IMG_1846.JPG

That's my Indian Coco Worm that almost never comes out.
Love cocos & feathers, have a bunch in my big tank. Mine do really well with phyto dosing.
 
Soo a quick update.
The algae is just going out of hand even if I am scraping the glass every single day.
I did some reasearch and I'm deciding if I should get a small UV sterilizer in my HOB filter.
Do you guys think I should?
It's only like $10 with some DIY
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new