6 Month Trident Reagents News

Poseidon03

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
822
Reaction score
697
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any news on the 6 month Trident reagents?

They have been all sold out everywhere for at least a month. I've been considering getting ABC reagents again, but the calibration solution makes it more plug and play than manually testing and calibrating.
 
ABC reagent works great. Just calibrate to a Salifert test kit or similar. The calibration bottles always gave me incorrect readings.
 
Shoot Neptune a message off their support page and they will let you know of a ETA or source.
 
Trying to just hold out on this, but it looks like ABC is all sold out too, lol...

Is there any known sourcing issue or something going on? I'm about to reach out to Neptune, but this doesn't look promising.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new