6' Reef Shutdown Accepting Offers

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
That is a beautiful reef! Sorry to see it come down! I'd take all of those big softies if I were within driving distance.
 
20260301_184501.jpg


20260301_184416.jpg

20260301_184410.jpg

20260301_184405.jpg


20260301_184400.jpg

Located in Northampton PA 18067

Moving in a different direction, feel free to make an offer for all.
Do you still have the gonis, favor, blasto, or Duncan?
 
Buy with confidence...I've gotten some beautiful pieces from him!!!

Curious what direction ur heading? Sticks?
 
IM outside Harrisburg about 1 hr 40 min away id like to talk and a few of your pieces
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new