60 Cube

Neonblitz87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share some of my progress over the last 4 years. My fiancé got me into the hobby and now I am a junkie. Anyway, started with a 13 gallon Fluval and about 1 year after I was tearing my living room wall apart . I have had this 60 for about three years and have recently decided to take it to the next level. I have been a long time R2R, RHF, and BRS stalker but just recently decided to join and share my past and upcoming progress. Attached is photo documentation of my illness. Stay tuned!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share some of my progress over the last 4 years. My fiancé got me into the hobby and now I am a junkie. Anyway, started with a 13 gallon Fluval and about 1 year after I was tearing my living room wall apart . I have had this 60 for about three years and have recently decided to take it to the next level. I have been a long time R2R, RHF, and BRS stalker but just recently decided to join and share my past and upcoming progress. Attached is photo documentation of my illness. Stay tuned!

Welcome, and do you have some pictures?

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you could move this to the build thread before I upload all the pictures? Sorry I’m trying to do this on my phone.
I can't as this is not my forum to moderate. You can upload the photos though, it will not effect moving it. I will see about getting in moved for you though.

SaltyCupcake

Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (53).gif

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you could move this to the build thread before I upload all the pictures? Sorry I’m trying to do this on my phone.

It has been moved per your request.

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could start a build thread and just copy and paste link here.
Plus after you start one, people can click on your badge to see your build thread.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took the liberty of adding your Build Thread Contributor banner as well, which is actually a link to this thread.

Looking forward to the pictures.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back