60 gal Cube Build (first marine tank)

Here’s part of my plumbing dry fit , hopefully saltwater will be added soon and cycle started .
f5cdc82eac5c6ac7ec76ec4331393a9e.jpg
 
Finally got some water in tank last weekend and gave turbo start 900 a try. Still not happy with my aquascape and will likely have another go at it .

Waiting on filter so I can post better pics!


711227ac2365c1c2a6056fd710c5cbdc.jpg


99ca6e11bb64d9333d9fee3428110291.jpg
 
Just saw the build, tank is looking good and except job on the stand. I love my eshopps sump and octo skimmer is always a solid choice.

Thanks for checking the build out ! Definitely feel great to see it working nicely.
Now I wait and test a while until it’s good for coral :)
 
Finally got some water in tank last weekend and gave turbo start 900 a try. Still not happy with my aquascape and will likely have another go at it .

Waiting on filter so I can post better pics!


711227ac2365c1c2a6056fd710c5cbdc.jpg


99ca6e11bb64d9333d9fee3428110291.jpg
Great progress! The aquascape you have looks good but some more height would be my suggestion. I love how clean and organized your sump cabinet looks.
 
6441586C-FA0C-463A-8E7F-26118AE529AA.jpeg


It’s been a while... month old pic when i updated aquascape.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new