60 gal cube lighting.

Jorge Linares

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,
I'm upgrading to a 60 gal 24" cube and have one Hydra26 HD. I plane to have mostly SPS but will have some mixed coral. Is one enough and what is the recommended height?
Thanks

IMG_9653.JPG

Manny'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an identical set up and I recently bought the new Radion XR15 Gen4 and absolutely love it. The mount puts it at the perfect height and my corals love it. There are so many settings, or you can just use their templates. You can make changes (not that you probably need to) from anywhere if you get a ReefLink. EcoTech is outstanding in everything they do.

Bmasculine

Serial SPS murderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m using one hydra 26 Hd with the aquatic life 24” T-5 fixture. In the process of building my 60 gal cube. So can’t say how it works yet but seems promising.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back