60 gal cube lighting.

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Jorge Linares

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
200
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,
I'm upgrading to a 60 gal 24" cube and have one Hydra26 HD. I plane to have mostly SPS but will have some mixed coral. Is one enough and what is the recommended height?
Thanks

IMG_9653.JPG
 
Thanks. What's that last part "ab+ settings a"
It’s a setting for the ai lights. I messed up the spelling though. I’ll get u a download link for it. I would use the 12” version actually. And make sure u acclimate ur corals at 30% peak tho
 
I have an identical set up and I recently bought the new Radion XR15 Gen4 and absolutely love it. The mount puts it at the perfect height and my corals love it. There are so many settings, or you can just use their templates. You can make changes (not that you probably need to) from anywhere if you get a ReefLink. EcoTech is outstanding in everything they do.
 
I’m using one hydra 26 Hd with the aquatic life 24” T-5 fixture. In the process of building my 60 gal cube. So can’t say how it works yet but seems promising.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new