60 gallon breeder stocking

  • Thread starter Thread starter bink177
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bink177

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m starting to look into stocking my new 60 gallons breeder with fish. So far, I’m stuck on having a one spot foxface in here. I’m seeing online that the minimum tank length is 4 feet for these fish and so I think it’d fit fine in mine. My 60 gallon breeder is from Aqueon and it measures 48.5 x 18.5 x 18 in.

I know this is a pretty big fish for my tank and so I’d like to know a bit more about my stocking options. What other fish can I fit in this tank alongside the one spot foxface? I’d just like to know some options and routes before buying too many fish and overstocking.
 
bump because I am in the same position right now lol.
 
I have a 60 gallon breeder too with a one spot fox face in it and he’s doing well. I think a one spot would fit fine because of the large footprint the tank has and 4 foot length.
 
One spot fox face would be fine in that tank for a while but eventually might need to upgrade. While they do get large they are not the most active, mine aren't swimming around like tangs, they will go up and down and hangout in one area.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new