• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

60 gallon cube and 40 gal breeder reef setup

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

HOOPDEEZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything you need to start a couple reef tanks Includes Neptune controller with atk (the outlet switch stopped working. I have parts to repair there is a thread on r2r to fix it) with a new ph probe. Galaxy hydro light
60 gallon cube tank with overflow , stand, 40 gal breeder with overflow, plumbing, sump, protein, skimmer tunze pumps, return pump, salt, chemicals, carbon, plugs, doser and more. Everything was used for 2-3 years and then broken down and sat for 2 years. The stand will need a little TLC to fix a couple things, but is structurally sound. I realized I’m not going to get back into it, and want it gone asap $500 takes it all! Local pickup only

IMG_0548.jpeg IMG_0550.jpeg IMG_3447.jpeg IMG_3449.jpeg IMG_3450.jpeg IMG_3448.jpeg IMG_3451.jpeg IMG_3452.jpeg IMG_3453.jpeg IMG_3446.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 134 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back