60 gallon reef tank stock?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grissino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Grissino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
376
Reaction score
3
Location
Coastal Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you had as much money as you wanted to spend (within reason) and were looking for the most beautiful fish for a 60 gallon reef, what would your choices be?

I'm thinking one will be a Blue Spot Jawfish
 
Candy basslet
Grammica goby
 
I would go with some of the smaller wrasses or dwarf angels (of course taking the risk of them munching on your coral :-) )
 
Thanks guys and keep them coming. I'm looking for lots of color and different (out of the ordinary) fish.
 
Lipogramma dayi and L. evides
 
Yeah, klayi, dayi was a typo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new