60 gallon Rimless Frag tank

Chrissy1124

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Location
Huntington Station
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all so I recently been planning out a 40 gallon breeder softie only tank but then I saw a post on marketplace for a 60 gallon deep sea rimless frag tank and here’s the best part the guy only wanted $80 bucks for it and he went down to $50!!! ( bc he’s awesome)

So now I’ve increased my tank size and it’s honestly a beautiful tank already drilled and all that stuff.

I’m gonna post photos and more details later ;)
 
Congratulations on the new adventure!
 
Hi all so I recently been planning out a 40 gallon breeder softie only tank but then I saw a post on marketplace for a 60 gallon deep sea rimless frag tank and here’s the best part the guy only wanted $80 bucks for it and he went down to $50!!! ( bc he’s awesome)

So now I’ve increased my tank size and it’s honestly a beautiful tank already drilled and all that stuff.

I’m gonna post photos and more details later ;)
Best of luck with the tank!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new