60 Gallon Sumpless Tank - Aquarium Evolution in progress.

Ok, so this happened.
IMG_2610.JPG


It’s a terrible photo, but it’s an Evolution Aqua Reef Pro 900s. It’s a 70 Gallon display with central weir and it’s come with ton of gear.

I’ll post a full list when I’ve been through it all, but I don’t think I need to buy anything else for it.

It also came with a pair of clowns (percula, I think) and a bi-colour angel and a load of live rock. The fish are now in quarantine and the rock is curing in a bin (it has a bit of GHA that needs cleaning off)

That’s about it, the big clean starts tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new