600 gallon build in Knoxville Tn

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monster I will just have to see this in person lol. I still want that light. Are you going to the Nashville frag swap Saturday?

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
M

Monster Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys for the awesome comments. The 375 I sold to a member here. I am planning going to the swap Saturday and the light is still available but as I stated before one ballast is bad as I just found that out cause I never used it cause I went with echo-techs instead but it's yours if you want it you live knoxville or Nashville. Ill post more soon got a busy week. If you want to see another killer build check out. My buddy's build on here's got a 750 gallon monster.

KingOfPain86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some pics of my fish in my fish only tank. ( I have a three and a half foot Tessa eel she is my favorite) I have a lot of big fish but I have a clown trigger he's about 6 inchs long HE will let you hold him and feed him, and I have a leopard grouper he's about 9 inch's long I have a stars and strips puffers he's 8 inch's I have had these fish a long time. I also have a dogface puffer, a sweetlips, a soap fish grouper, a black perc (nemo),

What kind of fish is that in the second pic?

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back