600 Gallon Custom Install - The Top Shelf Way!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Thursday Reefers! In today's video Blaine takes us along on one of our custom install projects, BUT this isn't any normal install this one is a custom 600 Gallon Reef tank down here in the greater Central Florida area! Truly a dream set up, and something we can do for any of you that can dream it!

Thunbinstal.png

Love to hear in the thread what YOUR dream set up would be! Don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the bell notification!

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DUDE!!! this tank is EPIC!!. the design of the sump looked great. install looked fun!! :smirking-face:
was the final product part of the vid after the owner did thier thing or was that how you all left it?

BlaineTopShelfAquatics

Happy Reefing!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DUDE!!! this tank is EPIC!!. the design of the sump looked great. install looked fun!! :smirking-face:
was the final product part of the vid after the owner did thier thing or was that how you all left it?
Insane build for sure!! The client wanted to do the rock work himself, and the final few shots are from what he had it at last I saw!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back