• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

600 Gallon Setup for Sale

jeremyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did he join the forum just so he could post that? Lol
No haha. I just got into saltwater a couple months ago. I've already purchased drygoods from 2 other members here, and they can vouch for me. I have an innovative marine 75EXT right now, as well as several freshwater and planted tanks. Looking to build another larger reef tank this summer

OP
OP
Monroereef

Monroereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No haha. I just got into saltwater a couple months ago. I've already purchased drygoods from 2 other members here, and they can vouch for me. I have an innovative marine 75EXT right now, as well as several freshwater and planted tanks. Looking to build another larger reef tank this summer

Well if you are really serious - I will be here - :)

jeremyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'm serious. I'm in the process of starting a non-profit to bring awareness to the importance of, and the current destruction of corals and coral reefs. Partnering with the local aquarium in SLC and their coral adoption program. I also plan on going to my first coral festival (aquashella) in Chicago in August, and it would be great to have a nice setup for all the things I'll inevitably buy while out there

bobyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish id seen this before dropping 6k on the red sea s-1000 last week....
Any interest in selling livestock?

Back