60g Cube Deep Blue RR Rimless Tank/Stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter EvilMel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2009
Messages
1,603
Reaction score
8
Location
New Haven, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have a deep blue RR rimless cube (24x24x24") and black stand for sale. It's about three years old. It's not scratched up or anything. I am moving and do not want to set it up again or store it.

You can have the sump that goes with it but I would suggest getting a different one as these baffles aren't perfect (silicon blew on them a bit) but it would due in a pinch to get you started.

I also have a canopy, if you really want a canopy (I was going to hang this one from the ceiling and suspend it above the tank). Canopy isn't painted and was never installed. Stand that comes with it was purchased with it (and goes with it). It's black like the silicon in the tank and the bottom rim. It's currently set up but I'm gonna take it down in the next few days. Anyone who is interested, PM me and we can talk about tons of extras you can have with it...plumbing, return pump, canopy (if you want it), etc.

I'm thinking $400 or best offer. Feel free to PM me and tell me I'm nuts if that's too high of a price.

Oh and I'm in New Haven (Westville), CT.
 
Last edited:
Price sounds really good but you need pics,,,as they say... a picture is worth a thousand words, lol..If you were closer we would be interested,,good luck.
 
#mansplaining

It's a standard RR Deep Blue 60g cube with the pretty standard stand. It's dirty right now because I haven't taken it down yet. So there's salt creep on stuff.

Here ya go.



 
I cleaned the tank out but haven't scraped off the coralline. I figured I'd give this one last try before it goes to storage. I could let it go for $300.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new