60g Cube flow issues

10Seconds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 60 gallon cube reef and I think I am having flow issues. My fish only hang out on one side (the left) of my tank. The only power head I have now is a little cobalt pump, so thats probably some of my issue. Looking to add a couple MP10's since they seem to be popular and I can control with my Apex. But where should I put them? Here is a pic of my tank for help deciding. Sorry I have only been into the hobby for about a month now (though I have had the tank for about a year and a half, just didnt get into it and barely maintained it), so I am still learning.

I am thinking one on each side of the return on the back glass? maybe one lower and one higher?

sSiTsRh.jpg

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Wav pumps. They are tuned down but I have a lot of flow due to my tank be SPS dominant. One pump on the back and one on the side glass. I don't have sand so it helps with higher flow.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back