60g Cube Good For Seahorses?

bubble.of.zen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2025
Messages
37
Reaction score
31
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am needing to get a bigger tank for my seahorses. They have outgrown the 36 really fast! I'm not particularly fond of narrow tanks, especially since I vacuum up every day, and I'm afraid to knock over the rocks. I also am not a fan of the center brace like the one on my 55 FOWLER. I've thought about a 75g because it's wider, but still has the brace. I love the idea and look of the 60g Cube, but I would love some opinions here. (most of us weird aquarium people do).
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new