60g Cube Good For Seahorses?

bubble.of.zen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2025
Messages
37
Reaction score
31
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am needing to get a bigger tank for my seahorses. They have outgrown the 36 really fast! I'm not particularly fond of narrow tanks, especially since I vacuum up every day, and I'm afraid to knock over the rocks. I also am not a fan of the center brace like the one on my 55 FOWLER. I've thought about a 75g because it's wider, but still has the brace. I love the idea and look of the 60g Cube, but I would love some opinions here. (most of us weird aquarium people do).
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new