60g Cube, It's hip to be square!

Sure, it seems really slick. A skimz UP 21

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/up21-sumpro-sump-skimz.html

Really great for cubes as it can be hard to find sumps to fit well. Has ATO chamber as well. The socks are in the back which is needed to fit everything in. I plan on reaching from the rear of the stand to make it easier or just going sockless at some point. I am very impressed with it so far.

I know this has been awhile ago now, but can you provide opinion on the Skimz UP21 sump? I am starting a 60g tank and this is what I plan to get so any information would be awesome! Thanks-
 
I sold the system but I thought the sump was very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to get one again. Just be sure to put it in before you put the tank on!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new