60g Cube, It's hip to be square!

Sure, it seems really slick. A skimz UP 21

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/up21-sumpro-sump-skimz.html

Really great for cubes as it can be hard to find sumps to fit well. Has ATO chamber as well. The socks are in the back which is needed to fit everything in. I plan on reaching from the rear of the stand to make it easier or just going sockless at some point. I am very impressed with it so far.

I know this has been awhile ago now, but can you provide opinion on the Skimz UP21 sump? I am starting a 60g tank and this is what I plan to get so any information would be awesome! Thanks-
 
I sold the system but I thought the sump was very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to get one again. Just be sure to put it in before you put the tank on!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new