60G Cube stocking list/order

Avocaadotoast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like planning ahead, so I have a list of fish I’d like to have in my tank and add them in over time, and I would love feedback if everything seems like it’ll be compatible, or if you think the order I add them is incorrect. These are listed in order of when I plan on adding them, for a 60g cube.

Black Ice Clownfish - 2
Midas Blenny - 1
Banggai Cardinal - 1
Royal Gramma Basslet - 1
Yellow Watchman Goby - 1
Flame Hawkfish - 1
McCosker’s Wrasse - 1

thanks!

OP
OP
Avocaadotoast

Avocaadotoast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No royal gramma
More bangii cardinals
Theres better hawkfish choices imo.
The midas blenny and the clown goby are both yellow in color. You might want a diffrent clown goby
Hths
D
Thanks for the feedback! Is the reason for no royal gramma for some compatibility problems ? I’ll definitely check out some additional options for the Goby and hawkfish. The reason I only had 1 cardinal was because I was thinking I might have too many fish, do you think I’ll still be alright adding 1 more cardinal as far as my bio load is concerned?

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would actually add a flasher wrasse to most tanks toward the beginning. It would be the least aggressive fish on your list. A 2x2 cube probably isn't enough room, however.

I disagree about the bangaiis. Unless you are lucky enough to get a pair, multiples will fight.

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love flasher wrasses and think your tank would work fine. @monkeyCmonkeyDo, stop hating on the poor royal grammas! They're great fish! It's not like they're yellowtail damsels or something. I love my flame hawkfish. Tons of personality, but I'm a little afraid that he's a serial killer. I wouldn't plan on keeping any very small fish around one. I've also noticed him perching near where my peppermint shrimp call home. So far, I still have shrimp, but I don't know for how much longer.

OP
OP
Avocaadotoast

Avocaadotoast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the additional feedback! Yeah I’m definitely interested in the flame hawkfish and royal gramma, so I think I’ll keep both haha. So for the wrasse, I’ll look to moving him further up the list, maybe after the midas blenny?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back