60g reef ready cube, stand canopy, skimmer

Magical Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
26
Location
Lancaster, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a marineland/ perfecto 60g reef ready cube, ventura stand, custom matching canopy, 15g sump tank and nwb 110 reef octopus skimmer. Everything's in excellent condition. I'm upgrading to a 150g cube.

Im selling it for $550. I have about $1100 invested into everything that I'm selling. I'm in the Buffalo, NY area.

Local pickup only.

None of the livestock is for sale.

se4udymy.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new