60gallon Cube Aquarium - everything's gotta go

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonoB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JonoB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
485
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to say it, but I'm at a point in my life where I just can't care for my tank like I want/need to. I'm traveling a ton and need to focus the time I do have at home on kids, so it's time. I'm located in Huntsville.

All that to say, I'm going to list my livestock first, and after that is all gone, I will get all of my equipment listed, I'll list the notable stuff just so you get some idea. If you are interested in the entire set-up, shoot me a message and we can get it gone. I would love that route, but know that's probably a harder sell. $1200 and you get it all, all the livestock, equipment, Hannah checkers, extra rock I have....everything.

Live Stock:
2 clowns (one is a "designer" clown but I don't know what kind, I'll post pictures when I get a chance, I think it's technically a snowflake) - $65
1 flame hawkfish - $40
2 large duncan corals - $40 each
1 huge Hollywood stunner - I'll give you a chunk if you buy other stuff
1 elegance coral - $85
1 starburst montipora - $30 for a big chunk
2 different acans - $30 each
8 toxic green mushrooms (rhodactis, I think?) - $10 each
1 dragon soul favia - $40
1 green candy cane coral - $40
a good bit of some branching GSP - $10 a frag or ill throw some in with other purchases.
bi-color war coral - $30
John Deere lepta- $30
blasto - $20

I have some random chalices and favias id throw in too.

$500 and you can take it all (livestock wise)

Equipment:

Hydra26 (black) - $150
IceCap gyre 1k - $50
Tunze ATO - $175
Bubble Magus curve5 - $150
Aqua FX RODI - $100
Tank + Sump + Stand - $250
 
All of the coral is spoken for, pending pick up on Monday.

Someone come get these fish! $80 bucks and all 3 are yours.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new