65 gallon bow front

Lucky_805

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
19
Location
Santa Maria
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my tank 5 months ago

4D7DA63B-A1B2-4FA3-B6B7-0A9F8AF9DD63.jpeg
 
Close up
 

Attachments

  • 0E76E53C-67BD-45D1-9847-09C130C4DC83.jpeg
    0E76E53C-67BD-45D1-9847-09C130C4DC83.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 72
How many did you start with? I started with 2 and ended up with 48 at one point. Traded a bunch in for store credit. Now that the tank is more mature they seemed to have stopped splitting.
EDIT: please tell me you have a pair of clowns in there. They would be in heaven. I also had a carpet and long tentacle when I had all the bubble tips and my pair of tomato clowns couldn't pick a favorite
 
Last edited:
Very nice bow front!!
 
How many did you start with? I started with 2 and ended up with 48 at one point. Traded a bunch in for store credit. Now that the tank is more mature they seemed to have stopped splitting.
EDIT: please tell me you have a pair of clowns in there. They would be in heaven. I also had a carpet and long tentacle when I had all the bubble tips and my pair of tomato clowns couldn't pick a favorite
I started with one at one point i had 80 in it, I started selling them on etsy they ended up being my best seller. Yes I only have one pair of clowns in there just regular clowns, they are really aggressive though I cant place my hand inside without getting bitten by both of them.
 
I started with one at one point i had 80 in it, I started selling them on etsy they ended up being my best seller. Yes I only have one pair of clowns in there just regular clowns, they are really aggressive though I cant place my hand inside without getting bitten by both of them.
I have a pair of clowns, a blue damsel and a valentini puffer fish, I'm actually thinking of getting more for this tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new