65 Gallon Reef Ready for sale

Tburrus31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65 gallon reef ready aquarium for sale. It has about 90 pounds of LR, 30 gallon sump, 200 gallon uv stablizer by coralife, 2 hydor powerheads, Ecoxotic Led Lights with dimmers. I have a small blue hippo, foxface, flame hawk, morron clown hosting a RBTA an a diamond gobbie. If you are interested please text me at 205-577-8725. Would like to get $400.00 for this as a whole set up or I would like to trade up to a larger tank. Thanks for looking!
Tyler Aquarium.jpg

OP
OP
Tburrus31

Tburrus31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put that I wanted to sell as a whole unit but I will part it out.. If you want the rock I would like to sell it all together that way I could just empty the tank once it was sold. Let me know if I have anything you might like. All the money I get will help me get my new tank started. Thanks for looking once again

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why dont you use the rock in your new tank??
also I'll check with you soon to see if you still have the goby. I will be out of town for a week and didnt want to get a new fish before I leave

OP
OP
Tburrus31

Tburrus31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have thought about using it just don't know how long it will take me to get it all together to setup my bigger tank.

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
id recommend putting it in a bin with a powerhead and some cheap lighting until you are ready.

OP
OP
Tburrus31

Tburrus31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I still have everything but the goby... It seemed to like to jump out the tank to much

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back