65 Gallon Sumpless Reef Tank

Neon Aquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new to Reef2Reef, and love reading all of the knowledge throughout these post. My wife and I bought a house last summer, and I was able to upgrade my 14gal biocube to a 65 Gal aquarium. I am currently running a 5 gal Large Aquafuge2 HOB refugium with Chaeto, rock and sand. Hanging on that is a UF-1 fluidized media reactor with GFO. Next to that is a Aquamaxx 1.5 HOB skimmer. Lighting Powered by 2 AI prime HDs. Current/flow provided by 2 Tunze Nanostream running 8 second opposite cycle at 100% to 0%. It has been up for 8 months now, and is going strong.

FE09DAA0-1509-4167-937C-9172A47DC0F8.jpeg


28CDC1F5-F92C-419C-BC60-D4746E62648F.jpeg


1DA62E71-9223-4BD8-9C28-36F5153BCEFD.jpeg


84B62FD5-7648-45A0-9FC6-39B15AA3FCF3.jpeg


C94874D4-C64B-4A07-896B-164D22937770.jpeg


64716389-164A-46B0-8754-67D0387E28D1.jpeg


8463D8B2-BB80-4214-9BA8-EBB9CD2EF6DE.jpeg


BAF2AA31-2986-40E8-939E-F980D2E0BCCD.jpeg


316C6444-81D1-4D62-94A5-B4E3AA5E6F32.png
 
Welcome to R2R fellow cheesehead :D
Wtr2r36.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

PenguinDive.gif


I'm glad you were able to dive back in to the hobby! Thanks sharing the great pictures!
 
Nice pics and Glad you joined us !!!

644967924-welcometothegroup.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new