65 gallon tank drilled FREE local pickup needs work.

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
5,610
Location
Brandon, VT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65 gallon drilled tank, needs new overflow box and center bracing. It would probably be a good idea to redo some of the silicone. I had the tank in service as a terrarium since 2014, but it was full of water this past winter with no leaks. The tank was in service as a reef before that for around 10 years.

FREE for local pickup in south central Vermont (Brandon, VT).

655.JPG
654.JPG
653.JPG
652.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new