• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

($650 Shipped)JF Homewrecker and TGC Cherry Bomb

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$650 for one of the hottest packs in the hobby! The wait is finally over. The Homewrecker needs no introduction. Its one of the most popular acro in hobby and for good reason this ultra bright acro has beautiful neon green polyps, neon purple and pink body that makes this tennis a truly magical additions to any tank! Lets not forget one of the most sought after corals in the hobby today. Super fuzzy and has some of the pinkest polyps around the TGC Cherry bomb. If you're looking for show pieces look no farther.
The frags has fully healed and is encrusting.
The following frags have had an week to heal and is ready for a new home. I have much more that needs posted. PM for a full list. Standard 2hr DOA applies.

$650 shipped via Fedex. Local pickup is also available in Orlando/Clermont Florida

JF Homewrecker and TGC Cherry Bomb

Price is for 3/4 to 1" frags. WYSIWYG

20190611_095438.jpeg
20190310_131342.jpeg

nani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$650 for one of the hottest packs in the hobby! The wait is finally over. The Homewrecker needs no introduction. Its one of the most popular acro in hobby and for good reason this ultra bright acro has beautiful neon green polyps, neon purple and pink body that makes this tennis a truly magical additions to any tank! Lets not forget one of the most sought after corals in the hobby today. Super fuzzy and has some of the pinkest polyps around the TGC Cherry bomb. If you're looking for show pieces look no farther.
The frags has fully healed and is encrusting.
The following frags have had an week to heal and is ready for a new home. I have much more that needs posted. PM for a full list. Standard 2hr DOA applies.

$650 shipped via Fedex. Local pickup is also available in Orlando/Clermont Florida

JF Homewrecker and TGC Cherry Bomb

Price is for 3/4 to 1" frags. WYSIWYG

20190611_095438.jpeg
20190310_131342.jpeg
Nice, pack I wish I had more room.

OP
OP
blazedmasta

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop for farthers day only. Will drop to $550 with free shipping if purchased today June 16. This killer pack is waiting for a new home.

OP
OP
blazedmasta

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everybody Last day to get this killer pack for $100 off with free shipping. If you dont have either of these corals now is the time!!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 65 44.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 46.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.8%
Back