6500k T5 bulb - pros and cons ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’m running an 8 bulb ATI with one GE 5600k bulb. Personally, I like it cuz it rounds out the spectrum more and gives a nice, clean natural look. I’m running 2 custom LED strips in the ATI, B+ and actinics, only one bulb is 5600k
This is the one I run:
GE 6500K
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new