65g stocking list.

bjc451

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to have as many captive bred fish as possible. I’m trying to figure out the list and order. I either would like one blue stripe clown. I would also like to have a trio of reef safe wrasse prolly not captive bred. Was curious about the orange tail damsels never had one cuz of how mean. I hear these can be less territorial. Royal gramma can be cool. And of course the purple firefish are dope as far as coloring. Maybe a goby shrimp pair. I have ruled out dwarf angelfish. What about a rabbit fish these can be captive bred. But which one first. Tank is cycled no life in it.

Jseimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns are a safe start. When in doubt with damsels skip them (easier to never put them in than to catch them later). Royal grammas, firefish great choices. Make sure you have a mesh lid. Goby shrimp pair wait a while until your sand is matured or it could starve. Rabbit fish may be to large for a tank that size. A bristletooth tang like a tomini or kole may be alright. Cardinal fish are also great tank choices

OP
OP
B

bjc451

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still haven’t decided what my first addition should be

Bluecbs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Least aggressive first, so firefish. Imo, goby n shrimp pair can go in as long as the goby is not the sand sifting type. +1 to blennies, huge character. I had good experience with these damsels, springeri, azure n yellowtail... springeri being the most docile, but still I would add them last

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back