6g pico reef

Trying to upload photos but this app just hates me been weeks since I was able to upload a pic
 
Trying to upload photos but this app just hates me been weeks since I was able to upload a pic
Hey man, try using the mobile site through your phone's browser. You might decide never to use the app again.
 
First mangroves are so close to new leaves opening up so I'll post some progress pics when that happens. Still on water changes every 2 weeks. Seems to be a nice balance for this bio filter and some how by dumb luck a mixed reef is thriving in 6 gallons of salt water [emoji7]
 
Here's a few I'll add more when the mangroves open. The RIC has split 7 times ....
20171119_151856.jpg
20170912_213800.jpg
20180202_182807.jpg
20180125_145508.jpg
20170921_145625.jpg
 
How is the tank doing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new